Sealed Bids addressed to the Finance Department, City of Jacksonville, Texas will be received at the office of the Finance Department, 215 E Rusk, Jacksonville, Texas, until 3:00 p.m. on April 4, 2017. Each envelope should note RFB 2017-10-01 CITY HALL PROPERTIES on the outside of the envelope.
Bid Documents may be obtained on the City website, by contacting the Finance Department at 903-586-3510 x1126, or by email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The properties are located at 301 and 307 E. Commerce, Jacksonville, Texas. Appraisal Reports for the properties are available with the Bid Documents. The Bid requirements are as follows:
* Bids must include the cover page provide in the Bid Documents
* Properties may be sold separately, but preference will be given to Bids including both properties.
* Properties are to be sold as-is including fixtures, contents, etc.
* Any demolition/remodel proposed must be done at Awardees expense according to the City of Jacksonville Code of Ordinance, Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ), and the EPA guidelines.
* All bids must include the intended use of this property with timelines and prospective use outline.
* All bids must state economic benefits to the City of Jacksonville as the result of this sale.
After the expiration of the time and date, sealed bids will be opened by representatives of the City in the City Council Chambers and publicly read aloud. The City of Jacksonville reserves the right to accept or reject any and all proposals received, to waive technicalities and minor irregularities, to re-bid, to proceed otherwise when in the best interest of the City.